So much people just want clearly looks and stable mobile phone. And one feature in iOS giving me cancer, its emoji. I dont remember if Emoji is enabled by default setting, but i never wanted to use them, so fast manual to disable in post below..
Thank´s to Apple that iOS is so intuitive.
How to disable Emoji icons in iOS
- Open Settings
- Keyboard – You can see number next to little arrow, it is count of installed keyboards, include languages & Emoji
- Swipe to left on row where is Emoji, and tap DELETE
- Enjoy cancer-free messaging
In case you want cancer: How to enable emoji in iOS
- After point 4 from disabling emoji select “Add new keyboard”
- List of keyboard is sorted by alphabet, except EN (its 1st), Emoji is between Dutch and Estonian